Marque Magnetics is committed to protecting your privacy. We have robust systems in place to comply with our obligations under the Privacy Act 2020 (Privacy Act).
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
From time to time we may collect or request personal information from you in the course of conducting business. Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
3. WHAT INFORMATION MIGHT WE COLLECT?
The type of personal information we may collect when interacting with Marque Magnetics includes your name, postal and business delivery address, email address, phone number and any other information that we request.
You may register with Marque Magnetics to receive regular marketing communications from us. If you choose to register to receive regular marketing communications, you will need to provide us with certain personal information to create an account, which may include your name, age, postal address, email address, phone number and other requested information.
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Marque Magnetics takes your privacy seriously. When you purchase our goods, use our services or interact with us, you may share some personal data. By registering to receive marketing communications, you agree that we may collect, store and use any of your personal information including to do any of the following:
• To assist in providing the product and services that you request;
• To contact you for marketing and promotional purposes;
• To take actions required to keep your information secure;
• To enhance your overall customer experience;
• To undertake data analytics, insights or data mining (including the anonymisation or aggregation of your personal information with other data to identify patterns and trends, and use the full benefit of that analysis);
• To build a view of you as a customer by collating all personal information so that we can analyse and improve your experience and the services provided;
• To conduct research related to your use of the website;
• Such other purpose we make known to you at the time of collection.
5. DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE ELSE?
When you purchase our goods, use our services or interact with us, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to others, for any of the purposes listed in the above section to:
• a third party outside of Marque Magnetics who is contracted to us to provide a particular service to you on our behalf;
• a third party outside of Marque Magnetics who is contracted to us to provide a particular service to us;
• to our appointed payment provider to process your payments for purchases; and
• third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the parties listed above.
6. COOKIES AND TRACKING
• ensure any content (which may include any advertising) is being shown to the most appropriate person; and
• enable us to serve targeted advertising to you (on our Site and elsewhere).
By using the website, you consent to the storing and accessing of cookies or other information on your device in connection with your use of the site.
7. ANALYSIS TOOLS
We use web analytics tools to collect information about your activity when you use the website. The information we collect through the use of such analytics tools may be information about you (e.g. products, or services, that you engage with on the relevant website) or anonymous information (e.g. the number of visitors per day or the average amount of time spent on the relevant website). By accessing and using one of our websites, you consent to our use of such analytics tools to collect information about your access and use of the Services through that site.
8. DIRECT MARKETING AND CONSENT TO RECEIVING MESSAGES
When you register to receive marketing communications from us, your name and contact details will be added to our database, and you consent to receiving messages from us by email, or physical mail (depending on what information you provide us and your stated preferences). All commercial electronic messages from us will contain an unsubscribe function if you no longer want to receive commercial electronic messages from us. You can unsubscribe from receiving emails at any time by clicking the link in any email you receive from us, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to update your account preferences as soon as possible.
9. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Security of personal information is very important to us and we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, you acknowledge that security of the transmission of data over the internet can never be guaranteed, and it is your sole responsibility to protect access to any emails you receive from us that provide access to your account. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Marque Magnetics will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss if any third party gains unauthorised access to your information.
10. ACCESSING, CORRECTING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be held by Marque Magnetics 2000 Ltd or Marque Technologies Tianjin. Under the Privacy Act you have the right to access your personal information that we hold, and to have that information corrected and/or updated. We will rely on the information that you have provided us so please ensure that information is accurate and kept up-to-date.
If you find that information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us immediately on email@example.com and we will correct it. Last updated: 21 December 2020